Elgin & Co.mpanyStrategy tells you where to go. Communication inspires people to go there with you. It's the only thing that ever does.
- MA in History | Utrecht University
- MSc in Corporate Communication and 2018 Andreas Award for Innovation in Corporate Communication | Rotterdam School of Management | Erasmus University
- Post-graduate courses and certificates: Internet Developer & Advisor | Information Strategy | E-commerce | Gamification | Education | UN Safety in the Field
- Co-founder & organiser of
Heritage, Tourism and Hospitality, International Conference
Heritage & Slow TourismLAB
- The more than 20 years of experience in software development and architecture, ICT infrastructure and security partner and technical advisor Hakan Elgin brings in.
- The colleagues in TEAM Tourism Consulting, an international consultancy specialising in strategic and operational planning of all aspects of destination management and marketing.
- The wealth of expertise and specialist skills other partners bring to projects and the generosity with which they contribute to research activities and events.
- The collaborative approach we bring to projects ensuring optimal use is made of the knowledge and experience of clients and their stakeholders.
Elgin & Co. are Partner of the UNWTO in the
One Planet – Sustainable Tourism Programme.
Photos: Working in Turkey and Zimbabwe | Karin Elgin-Nijhuis