Elgin & Co.mpanyStrategy tells you where to go. Communication inspires people to go there with you. It's the only thing that ever does.
Karin Elgin Nijhuis
- MA in (Ancient) History | Utrecht University
- MSc in Corporate Communication | Rotterdam School of Management | Erasmus University
- Andreas Award for Innovation in Corporate Communication 2018 | Corporate Communication Centre | RSM | EUR
- Post-graduate & certificates: Internet Developer & Advisor | Information Strategy | E-commerce | Gamification | Education | UN Safety in the Field.
- Utrecht University | Dutch tour operators | Holland.com |
Netherlands Board of Tourism and Conventions NBTC.
- Associate consultant in TEAM Tourism Consulting.
- Co-founder & organiser Heritage, Tourism and Hospitality, International Conference | HTHIC.
- Managing partner | advisor | author | guest lecturer | interim
Expertise & Experience
- More than twenty years of experience in software development and architecture, ICT infrastructure and security.
- Partner | technical advisor
- The colleagues in TEAM Tourism Consulting. TEAM is an international consultancy specialising in strategic and operational planning of all aspects of destination management and marketing.
- The wealth of expertise and specialist skills partners bring to projects and the generosity with which they contribute to research activities and events.
- The collaborative approach brought to projects ensuring optimal use is made of the knowledge and experience of clients and all involved.
Elgin & Co. are Partner of the UNWTO in the
One Planet – Sustainable Tourism Programme.
Karin Elgin Nijhuis is a member of:
ICOMOS Netherlands | International Council of Monuments and Sites
ICOMOS ICTC | International Cultural Tourism Committee
IFITT | International Federation of IT and Tourism & Tourism
Photos: Working in Turkey, Finland and Zimbabwe.